Slope Stability 2020 will provide a forum for open pit mining and civil engineering practitioners, consultants, researchers and suppliers worldwide to exchange views on best practice and state-of-the-art slope technologies. Best practice with respect to pit slope investigations, design, implementation and performance monitoring will be discussed during the symposium.
The ACG is delighted to host this event in Perth again. It has been more than a decade since it was last held in Western Australia.
- Safety and risk management
- Assessment and implications for uncertainty in design
- Processing of geotechnical data and limit design
- Numerical analysis, insitu stress and displacement design of slopes
- Open pit/underground interaction
- Surface water and groundwater management, depressurisation, monitoring and remediation
- Rock fall analysis and control
- Slope stability in unsaturated materials
- Slope design implementation, excavation control, blasting and legacy issues for final walls; quality control