- NCEES Registration
- Preparation Materials
- Reference Manual
Frequently asked questions:
- Are my degrees acceptable?
- How can I evaluate my degrees?
- Briefly explain the exam schedule?
- Reference materials and exam prep
- What books should I use to prepare for the fundamentals of engineering (F.E.) exam?
- What are some good resources to use when studying for the electrical and computer FE exam?
- How long does it take to prepare for FE/EIT exam?
- What is the best way to prepare for the FE exam?
- Do engineers need to pass the FE to find a job in the U.S.?
- How hard is it to pass the EIT/FE civil exam if you have been out of school for 5 years? And how long should it take to prepare?
- What is the exam pass rate?
- What is the first step?
- How to register for NCEES?
- How to change and evaluate my degrees?
- Exam day: what to bring, testing environment?
- Different states different regulation
- Calculator policy
- What does it mean to be a P.E. in the United States?
- Professional engineers who are seeking recognition in countries that are members of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) or the International Engineering Alliance (IEA)
- Can I take the FE Exam outside of the US?
Registration fee: 20 $